【影片原名】Misery
【中文译名】危情十日/苦难/米赛丽
【出品公司】Ascot Elite Entertainment Group
【出品年代】1990 年
【上映日期】1990年11月30日 美国
【影片级别】USA:R
【IMDB链接】http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157
【IMDB评分】7.8/10 (35,484 votes)
【国 家】美国
【类 别】恐怖/惊悚
【影片长度】107 Mins
【对白语言】英语
【字幕语言】英文
【导 演】罗伯·莱纳 Rob Reiner
【主 演】詹姆斯·凯恩 James Caan....Paul Sheldon
凯西·贝茨 Kathy Bates....Annie Wilkes
理查德·法恩斯沃斯 Richard Farnsworth....Sheriff John T. 'Buster' McCain
Frances Sternhagen ....Virginia McCain
劳伦·白考尔 Lauren Bacall....Marcia Sindell
Graham Jarvis ....Libby
Jerry Potter ....Pete
Thomas Brunelle ....Anchorman (as Tom Brunelle)
June Christopher ....Anchorwoman
Julie Payne ....Reporter #1
Archie Hahn III ....Reporter #2
Gregory Snegoff ....Reporter #3
Wendy Bowers ....Waitress
罗伯·莱纳 Rob Reiner....Helicopter pilot (uncredited)
J·T·沃尔什 J.T. Walsh....State Trooper Sherman Douglas (uncredited)
Annie Wilkes: Anything else I can get for you while I am in town? How about a tiny tape recorder, or how about a homemade pair of writing slippers?
安妮·威克斯:我到镇上去的时候能给你带点儿什么吗?比如一台小录音机,或是一双自个儿缝制的手工拖鞋?
Paul Sheldon: Annie, what's the matter?
保罗·谢尔登:安妮,那又有什么关系呢?
Annie Wilkes: What's the matter? WHAT'S THE MATTER? I will tell you "what's the matter!" I go out of my way for you! I do everything to try and make you happy. I feed you, I clean you, I dress you, and what thanks do I get? "Oh, you bought the wrong paper, Anne, I can't write on this paper, Anne!" Well, I'll get your stupid paper but you just better start showing me a little appreciation around here, Mr. MAN!
安妮·威克斯:有什么关系?有什么关系?我来告诉你“有什么关系”!我出这趟门是为了你!我做一切能让你开心的事。我喂你吃东西,为你清洗,给你穿衣服,我又得到了什么可以表示感谢的东西?“哦,安妮,你买的纸张不对,我不能在这种纸上写东西,安妮!”好吧,我会让你得到你愚蠢的纸张,但你最好对我表示点儿感激,男子汉先生!
________________________________________
Annie Wilkes: [Right after smashing Paul's ankles with a sledgehammer] God I love you.
安妮·威克斯:[在用一把锤子将保罗的踝骨砸碎后]天哪我爱你。
________________________________________
Annie Wilkes: I am your number one fan. There is nothing to worry about. You are going to be just fine. I am your number one fan.
安妮·威克斯:我是你的头号粉丝。没有什么可担心的。你会好起来的。我可是你的头号粉丝。
________________________________________
Waitress: Excuse me, but are you Paul Sheldon?
女服务员:对不起,你是保罗·谢尔登吗?
Paul Sheldon: Yes.
保罗·谢尔登:是的。
Waitress: I just wanted to tell you I'm your number one fan.
女服务员:我只是想告诉你我是你的头号粉丝。
Paul Sheldon: That's... very sweet of you...
保罗·谢尔登:那……你太好了……
________________________________________
Annie Wilkes: Here's your pills.
安妮·威克斯:这是你的药。
Paul Sheldon: Annie? Annie, what is it?
保罗·谢尔登:安妮?这是什么,安妮?
Annie Wilkes: The rain. Sometimes it gives me the blues. When you first came here, I only loved the writer part of Paul Sheldon. Now I know I love the rest of him, too. I know you don't love me, don't say you do. You're beautiful, brilliant, a famous man of the world and I'm... not a movie star type. You'll never know the fear of losing someone like you if you're someone like me.
安妮·威克斯:雨。有时候下雨会使我沮丧。当你刚到这儿时,我爱的仅仅是作为作家部分的保罗·谢尔登。现在我知道我也爱他其余的部分。我知道你不会爱我的,不要说你会爱我。你是如此美好,有才华,是一个有名的人物,而我……不是电影明星那种类型。像你这种人永远不会知道失去一个人的恐惧,如果你有一点点像我的话。
Paul Sheldon: Why would you lose me?
保罗·谢尔登:为什么你会失去我?
Annie Wilkes: Book's almost finished, your legs are getting better. Soon you'll be wanting to leave.
安妮·威克斯:书总会写完的,你的腿也会好起来。很快你就会想着离开。
Paul Sheldon: Why would I leave? I like it here.
保罗·谢尔登:为什么我要离开?我喜欢这里。
Annie Wilkes: That's very kind of you, but I'll bet it's not all together true.
安妮·威克斯:你真好,但我打赌那不是事实。
[pulls out a gun]
[拿出一把枪]
Annie Wilkes: I have this gun.
安妮·威克斯:我有这把枪。
[pulls the trigger]
[拉上扳机]
Annie Wilkes: Sometimes I think about using it. I'd better go now. I might put bullets in it.
安妮·威克斯:有时候我想着会用它。我现在要走了。枪里或许有子弹。